Monday 4 April 2016

AFFIRMATION EXERCISE

What are the three best things that happened to you today?
1
2
3
What are you most grateful for?
Do you feel any differently now than you did yesterday?
Did anything fun or important or unexpected happen today?
Did this exercise help you to really pack more power into your affirmations?

Affirmation Sign-Off
Say this with intention: Congratulations (say your name or say self, whichever you’re most comfortable with). I have just finished Day One of my affirmations program! I feel awesome, able to create anything I desire.
I am unstoppable.
Celebration Signature ______________________________________
Date _______________
·        
     Find your favorite place in or around your house, the place that makes you the happiest. Throw your arms wide open and say this with all the intention and passion you can: My affirmations work!
       Say it again at least 10 times, each time with intention, passion, enthusiasm, all those things that raise your vibration level.
  On a note card, write the following: My affirmations work! I believe that my affirmations work no matter what! I have absolute certainty and confidence that my affirmations work for me.
     Say each of these affirmations over and over until you find that you really believe them. This might take ten or more times, but that’s okay. The important point is to really get the feeling that your affirmations work!
    
   Wish you Luck and Success
     Govind Mishra



  

No comments:

Post a Comment